The SNESology Project allows anyone with a web browser to compose and share original music based on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Sound chip, and other consoles too!
- Open-source & free to use forever
- Create music from any browser. No software to install.
- Songs built with web technology. No sample libraries to manage.
- Edit songs in real-time with your co-producers (like google docs).
- Chip support: C64, NES, SNES, Sega, PSx, etc.
- Framework for professional, collaborative, & administrative services.
SNESology Player Demo
- Works on any modern browser on any phone, tablet or pc
- Render song play-back in real-time
- Embeddable on any website with 2 lines of code
- Plays MIDI, SPC files and .json files composed with SNESology Composer, and playlists
How to put the player on your website
SNESology Composer Demo
This is an early demo of the SNESology project's free online music composer called Audio Source Composer. Follow our Facebook for announcements. Visit our Discord and tell us what you think. Check back soon for updates!
- Click here to open the editor in a full screen (or load your last save)
How to report a bug
- Go to Github.com and grab an account
- Check for existing bugs with the same description
- Create a new bug report describing the problem
- List your operating-system and browser versions
- If possible, include the developer's console in the screen-shot
- Try to include a screen-shot of the issue
- Optionally describe your issue in the #bugs channel on Discord
Want to contribute?
If you have an idea for the project, skill to lend, or you think you can contribute in some other way: We're looking for programmers, graphic artists, musicians, beta testers, and feature wish-lists. Join our Discord and check out our github README for information on how to help.